Do you get help?
- (Father) We get help monthly from the UN
- (Mother) We get coupons from UN. Medication from Karaguezian anf Armenian Relief Cross and Jinishyan sometimes helps
- I get ten different types of pills look there
- (Mother) he has nerve problems and UN helps ... Aleppo was very bad. Nasty things happened, they were kidnapping girls, specially Armenian girls I was very much frightened
Did you see anything like that?
- (Mother) we saw and we also heard, from neighbors... They even kidnapped boys, the girls were even more wanted. They were really bad people.. At night, when there was no electricity, they would come to our neighborhood to steal the cars... They would cut the electricity and come to our neighborhood to do bad things, to steal things from the buildings
- (Father) Wemost of all just wanted to save our girls from this city
- (Mother) We decided to sacrifice ourselves for our kids
- (Father) they are left out of school