Levon med sin kone Vartuhi og datter Tamara, flygtninge fra Aleppo:
Levon Adourian, please tell us the story of your family and what happened in Aleppo and why are you sitting in an apartmernt in Bourj Hammoud in Beirut
- When the war started we said it will never arrive to Aleppo... but one day our daughters had gone to shopping and while coming out a bomb fell near them
- (MotherI) A HOWN missile fell infrontnt of them
- (Father) My youngest daughter was so scared from the explosion and came home crying ’Daddy take us away from here’ she said... They were very frightened. Where could I take them? We could not sell our land and home...
- (Mother) we sold our gold rings so that we could pay for transportation and come here
- (Father) We sold also the kids’golds wear to come... Two boms fell on our building
- (Mother) HOWNS fell
Were there casualties?
- (Mother) Yes, a few people died also because of snipers
How did you flee?
- We found a driver and asked him if he could take us to Beirut. They shot us when he was driving, but he was a good driver and he saved our lives. It took us 17 hours to arrive here.