Juliana please tell the story how you came from Aleppo, what happened, and why you are here in an apartment in Beirut...
- After the first two explosions we were affraid a lot, but then there was another explosion very close to our place, a few minutes from our house. It was frightening and I had skin rashes. Thank God nothing else happened. I have another child who has strong bronchitis, uses inhalers, and we were very much scared of what going to happen, then we decided to flee... The army helped us to flee
How did you flee?
- In a car, we drove to Lebanon
How many people are you here, in this apartment?
- Me my husband and my three kids, plus my brother his wife and two children, and my mother in law, my father in law also sometimes comes...
How is life here for you?
- Thank God... but its very bad
Do you get help?
- We get help from the Armenian Relief Cross
How about schooling?
- Caritas Liban helps us with one child, the other one is not getting help and I don’t know how to provide him education... We also get help from Karaguezian and the Armenian Relief Cross (both assisted by ME)... like medication, clothing etc
How about expenses?
- I pay 450 dollars rent... We also need to pay for electricty, and for private power providers. We need to have lights because there are insects in this place that are dangerous for my kids